PLEASE READ THE FAQ FIRST. I love getting questions and talking to people, but getting the same ones over and over is extremely draining.
Q: Do you have a link to download/stream Catching Fire?
• No, I don’t advocate illegally watching or downloading Catching Fire. If you ask me, I will just delete it.
Q: Do you have a link to the video of [insert post here]?
• If it’s not on the post, idk. Check The Hunger Games’ youtube or Sony Pictures’ (for American Hustle). For interviews, JenniferLawrenceDaily has an interview masterpost. Also check CatchingUpdates.
Q: I love you, now pass this on to ten people.
• SERIOUSLY STOP SENDING ME THESE! This is nice, but I find it to be insincere and I won’t pass it on.
Q: I have a question about the holiday games?
• Send your questions here. I’ll ignore any I get on this blog.
Q: Where did you get your theme?
• I made it! I’ll release this one around mid-december.
Q: I have a question about your themes?
• Please send any theme related questions here.
Q: What photoediting/gifmaking program do you use?
• Photoshop CS5.
Q: What action do you use?
• Unfortunately, I didn’t save the link so I have no idea. Sorry!
Q: What does a queue mean?
• It’s a tumblr function that posts your reblogs later rather than all at once.
Q: Could you make me a url graphic?
• No, sorry! I’m too busy.
Q: Could you make me a [character/actor] icon in [color]?
• Yes, I’ll upload it ASAP.
Q: Follow me back?
• No, I’m sorry I do not follow back on request.
Q: Please check out my blog?
• Of course!
Q: How many followers do you have?
• I’ll tell you, but not if you’re on anon.
Q: Can you promo/vote me?
• Only if we’re friends or I follow you, sorry.